Click Here to Schedule Group Service Days or to Join the Weekend to End Homelessness 2019
- This event has passed.
Food on Foot
February 23 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 3:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until March 29, 2020
Are you looking for an AWESOME volunteer experience?
Why not GIVE BACK by distributing food and clothing to our homeless and low-income neighbors?
We have available volunteer spots for the next few Sundays.
As a volunteer, you will:
- distribute hot, healthy chicken dinners, snacks, and water
- distribute gently used clothing
- hear stories from the homeless participants in our jobs program
- participate in our Work for Food awards ceremony
Volunteering takes place from 3:00 – 5:00pm at 1625 N. Schrader Blvd in Hollywood.
Volunteering is KID FRIENDLY!
Do you have sons, daughters, nieces or nephews?
Our volunteer experience is a safe and positive environment for kids, ages 6 and up! (children must be accompanied by an adult).
When you bring children to volunteer with Food on Foot, you:
- Grow together as a family
- Help children build a sense of empathy for others
- Help children appreciate family, food, and shelter more
- Have a more meaningful life, as you share with those in need